COVID 19 Safe
Hi everyone. We are currently following the following protocols for Covid 19:
- We are temporarily closed on Fridays and reducing hours on Tues to close at 6:00pm
- We are postponing healthy kitty wellness exams and vaccines (indoor kitties)
- We are putting everyone on a list to call to start booking wellness exams. We hope to begin this soon but we want to encourage everyone to stay home unless absolutely necessary.
- We will book Rabies vaccines/exams for outdoor kitties.
- Curbside drop-offs
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK even if not entering the clinic. We will come out to you to discuss treatment and exam findings. We will be wearing masks.
- We will take a credit card number for billing. We shred our notes after billing so no numbers are stored in any system.
- We are putting the on-line appointment booking system on hold for now. Please call the clinic. If we don’t answer, please leave a detailed message and phone number. Please tell us which cat you are calling about.
- Prescription Medications and diets:
- We are filling medication refills. Please give us notice and we leave your medications and food on the porch for pick up.
- Please take advantage of our on-line pharmacy. They will ship medications, diets and flea medications. This is especially helpful for flea medications because their prices are very competitive.
- We are all hoping that we can get back to normal soon but the most important thing is keeping everyone, you, your kitties and us, healthy and safe.
- Please call us if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of Cat Care Clinic of Asheville. We appreciate you very much.